Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A couple things I have been working on

This is the player ship for a game I'm starting with a friend of mine Ricardo Salgado (check him out hes got some cool stuff going on http://ricdevblog.blogspot.com/ ).
I recently discovered Alchemy. You can create some interesting effects using this software and I thought I'd share some of the pieces I made with it. It was very fun to use and I recommend everyone check it out.  

Anytime I can create art using methods I have never used before it gives me a different perspective on things. For instance, essentially being able to only use scribble tools (above) forced me to imply a face. Implying things is very useful for the work that I do, and this allowed me to step back and not think about anything but that.

And like I said, it really is a ton f fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment